Welcome to Krishnan's Soundscape,
I am a freelance sound editor and sound designer based in London, with the experience of working in short films, animations, documentaries, TV and a feature film. With more than 21 stimulating projects under my belt in the past 2 years, I am now looking for more...
My expertise in sound production are in the following areas:
- Sound effects editing and mixing.
- Sound effects recording and Sound design.
- Foley charting, recording and editing.
- Dialogue editing.
- ADR recording and editing.
- Sound Mixing and Mastering.
- Location Recording.
My Key Assignments:
- Creative aural acumen.
- Excellent audio-visual expertise.
- Adept in sound recording, editing and mixing.
- Holistic applied knowledge of sound editing.
- Thorough knowledge of sound theory and practice.
- Effective Inter-department collaboration and communication.
- Dialogue Editor/ADR, The Harsh Light of Day, a Feature Film, 2012
Directed by Oliver Milburn and Produced by Emma Biggins for Multistory Films.
- Foley Editor, Bang Post Production, Cardiff, Wales, 2007-08 Torchwood (Season 2), TV Series (BBC Wales).
To view my full projects list please, click here
- Sound Designer, Girl in a Yellow Dress, Short Film, (Post-Production) 2012 Directed by Inyang Udosen and Produced by Twin Pine Productions
- Sound Designer, Sweet Heart Eater, Short Film, 2011 Directed and Produced by Rahela Jagric